Spring R10 Sourdough mix, the presence of lactobacilli produces a bouquet of enriches taste and aroma, for all bread types it gives the bread that rich taste and texture with medium acidity, recommended use of 1-4% on total flour weight just to bring out that magical blend.
Some say it’s the secret recipe to making the best Sourdoughs.
Have a go at baking yours today!!
Learn how to use our products here: Classroom – Biocreation | Biocreation (biocreations.asia)
A YUDANE (Prepare 12 hours ahead)
120g Boiling water
120g German Bread Flour Type 550
Form into a round dough.
B MAIN DOUGH
68% 340g Full cream milk
10% 50g Egg
100% 500g German Bread Flour Type 550
2% 10g Angel Instant Yeast
2% 10g Domino Verde Natural Bread Improver
2% 110g R10 Sourdough Powder
12% 60g Sugar
2.4% 12g Salt
2% 10g Milk powder/ Buttermilk powder
C 10% 50g Butter
D Dusting Natural Malt 110
1. Knead ingredient A & B together, form a dough.
2. Add butter slowly until the dough becomes smooth and elastic, until window pane stage.
3. Form the dough into a ball and bulk ferment for 45 mins or until the dough double in size.
4. Divide the dough into 50g pieces and form into balls, bench rest for 10 mins.
5. Do the final shaping and let the dough rest for 45 mins or until double in size. Egg wash and stencil / dust with Malt 110.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes for bigger buns in a pan; or 200 degrees for 12 minutes for smaller buns with convection fan off.