German Rye Flour Type 997 , its unique production process with patented grain washing technique for a cleaner and healthier flour, and high degree of milling to achieve its blend, is why it contains the goodness in minerals and vitamins and fibre found in the grain’s outer layer. Particularly suitable for hearty loaves and bread rolls and can be processed effectively in combination with Sourdough. If you’re looking to make delicious healthy breads this Rye flour is highly recommended.
Exzellente Wahl !!
Learn how to use our products here: Classroom – Biocreation | Biocreation (biocreations.asia)
Pre-soak 300g Dried Fig Quartered
8-24hours 300g Dark Raisins
250g Prunes, halved
100g Dried Cranberries
100g Pitted Dates
50g Tart Cherries(Optional)
40g Dark Rum
75% 180g Water
56% 135g German Rye flour Type 997
44% 105g German Bread Flour Type 650
10% 25g Malt & Rye Premix
10% 25g Panettone Sourdough Powder
4% 10g Angel Instant Yeast
3% 7g Salt
1. Mix and soak all dried fruits for 8-24 hrs.
2. Mix all dough ingredients until the dough doesn’t stick to the bowl.
3. Cover 30 minutes for 1st Bulk Fermentation.
4. Slowly add soaked fruits, a spoonful each 15 seconds interval, into the dough at low speed.
5. Scrap out the entire dough and round for 30 mins for 2nd bulk fermentation.
6. Divide dough into 4 parts. Shape into batards, final proofing for 30 min.
7. Bake for 30 mins at 200 degrees Celsius in preheated oven.