60% 90g German Wheat Type Flour 405
40% 60g German Wheat Type Flour 550
5% 8g Pane sourdough
1% 2g Domino Verde
1% 2g Angel Instant Yeast
13% 20g Sugar
53% 80g Water
5% 8g Corn oil
1. Add all the ingredients into the mixing bowl.
2. Mix them all together until the liquid is absorbed and transfer the mixture onto the kneading table.
3. Knead the mixture to form a dough ball and rest it for 5mins and knead it again.
4. Cut the dough ball into 5 equals size and set aside.
5. Roll the dough into thin round bao skin
6. Use the bao skin to wrap in the char siew filling, seal it and round into a ball
7. Let it proof for 30mins to grow double size.
8. Place buns seal side up in the steamer and steam for about 15mins.
9. After steaming, let the bao sit in the steamer for 3mins.
CHAR SIU FILLING
200g Char Siew
10g German Wheat Type Flour 405
A bit of Angel Yeast extract
15g Oyster sauce
10g Dark sauce
3g sesame oil
A bit pepper
1 spring onion
1. Preheat the cooking oil and fry the spring onions head and onions till fragrant and remove from the pan.
2. Mix all the ingredients and cook it until it turns slightly sticky.
3. Mix the sauce together with the Char siew with a 1:1 ratio.