High Hydration Focaccia
March 23, 2022 |
A The Dough
10% 50g Durum Flour
90% 450g T65 Bread Flour
80% 400g Water
4% 20g Focaccia Pre-Fermented Powder
3% 15g Domino Verde
3% 15g Olive Oil
2% 10g Salt
1% 5g Angel Instant Dry Yeast
- Mix the dough on low speed for 3 min, increase to medium speed until dough doesn’t stick onto the bowl (usually 10 min)
- Transfer to tupperware that has been seasoned with olive oil.
- Stretch and Fold every 20 minutes for 40 minutes (3 cycles)
- Bulk ferment at 30 ̊ C proofer for 30 minutes
- Season your baking tray with olive oil and transfer the dough to the baking tray
- Stretch out the dough to cover as much of the tray as possible taking care not to create any tears in the dough.
- Proof the dough at 30 ̊ C for 60-90 minutes depending on the level of acidity you want.
- Rub the dough with olive oil and dimple before adding your preferred toppings
- Bake at 200 degrees ̊ C for 40 minutes and transfer to a cooling rack.